The following guidance governs all activities carried out by Vicky Elston PT.
Our ‘Booking Commitment’ for all Personal Training booked during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2020 will certainly be a year we will not forget! But during these difficult times, we must focus on the future and plan for the good times ahead. We are committed to making sure all clients stay active and healthy during this time and we will do everything in our power to make sure we deliver this.
- If your session has been postponed due to Covid-19 your booking will be transferred to a new date, if we cannot make your new date we will offer a full refund (excluding deposit).
- If your circumstances have changed due to Covid-19 and you no longer wish to continue with your session we will offer a full refund of any outstanding sessions.
Covid-19 Face to Face Personal Training Guidance & Best Practice:
- Please do not attend the session if you or someone in your household has had any symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 48 hours.
- If you or someone you have had direct contact with has Covid-19 symptoms you MUST self-isolate for 10-days.
- Symptoms include; a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- If your session is in an enclosed space ie, Gym or Studio please sign in upon arrival. All staff and members of the public have been signed-in upon arrival (name, email, phone number) and temperature checked – record is usually kept on location with reception staff.
- All staff and members of the public to adhere to 2-metre social distancing rules at all times (where possible).
- Please wash or sanitize your hands on arrival.
- Equipment to be wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
- Keep rooms well ventilated, keeping windows and doors open where possible.
For any questions or enquiries please do not hesitate to contact me.